This Policy only covers our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of information obtained through the Brahmin Solutions websites at brahmin-solutions.com domain and all its sub-domains(collectively, our “Website”).
Brahmin Solutions will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information we collect is what you tell us about yourself and information about how you use our web site.
How We Obtain Information
As further described below, we collect several types of information from and about our Visitors.
Information you provide to us
- When filling out forms on our Website we collect personal information, including without limitation, name, mailing address, email address and telephone number.
- When you post material to our Website, participate blogs, comment threads, forums or other interactive features of our Website, register, or request further information or services from us.
- When you report a problem with our Website.
- When you contact us.
- When you complete our surveys.
- Other information you may submit to us related to your use of our Website.
Information from third parties
Brahmin Solutions may collect and use information we receive from third parties in connection with your use of the Website. For instance, Brahmin Solutions uses a third party for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our Website and marketing efforts, and to identify areas for improvement.
Information we collect as you navigate through the Website
As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details about your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type.
Cookies and Other Forms of Automated Collection
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website.
- Speed up your searches.
- Authenticate your access to various areas of our Website.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Track when you respond to surveys.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information that we collect about Visitors for the following purposes:
- To present our Website and their contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems with our Website.
- To improve our Website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or obtain any required consent.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visited over time.
If you ask us to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, we may use your personal information or permit selected third parties to use your personal information to provide you with such services. Visitors may withdraw consent at a later time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by Brahmin Solutions. For more information, see Communication Preferences and Choices below.
How We Share Information Collected
We may disclose personal information that you provide to us via this Website, to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our Visitors will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Brahmin Solutions or others.
We do not sell, rent or trade information collected through the Website with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Communication Preferences and Choices
We provide certain choices regarding the information Visitors provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information when using our Website. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used for promotional purposes by Brahmin Solutions, you may withdraw consent at a later time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails sent by Brahmin Solutions.
Do Not Track
While Brahmin Solutions attempts to honor do not track (“DNT”) instructions we receive from a Visitor’s browser, we cannot guarantee that Brahmin Solutions will always respond to such signals, in part, because of the lack of common industry standard for DNT technology. We continue to monitor developments in DNT technology and stay apprised of DNT industry standards as they evolve.
You should review this Policy carefully, because if you do not agree with our practices, your ultimate choice is not to use the Website. Remember, by using any part of our Website, you accept and agree to our privacy practices.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us in connection with the Website. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to such requests for correction or updates to personal information.
3. Children’s privacy
Our Services are not directed to persons under age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account. If you become aware that your child has provided Brahmin Solutions with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
4. Keeping your information secure
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Third Party Websites and Applications
This Website may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
Brahmin Solutions reserves the right to update or change this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you through an appropriate online notice (and obtain your consent where required by applicable law). Your continued use of the Website or Service is deemed to be acceptance of any updates or changes we make to this Policy and as such, we ask that you review the Policy periodically for any updates or changes that we may have made.
7. Contacting Us
Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement by email: email@example.com
8. Last Revision Note